There was no board meeting this month, but the following was communicated to members of the board.
1) Girl Scout Program Rescheduled: The Girl Scout Program was canceled due to conflicts with extracurricular school functions on November 19th. It will be rescheduled sometime in January (confirmed: January 7th). Irma Tibbetts provided a list of dates that will work well without conflicts for school events in January.
2) Christmas Program: Larry Logsdon offered to bring a movie on the Star of Bethlehem for the Christmas program next Friday. The movie is approx. 1.5 hours long.
3) Cub Scout Program: We received an email from Pack 3033 who would like a program in the planetarium to help them with an Astronomy Belt Loop award. We are awaiting feedback from the scouts with proposal dates.
4) Adventure Club Program: The Adventure Club from Grand Haven Seventh Day Adventist Church is working on an Astronomy Award and requested a program in the planetarium. We are awaiting feedback from the Adventure Club with proposal dates.
5) Club Banner: Jim will contact Troy Best to obtain graphics for the Club Banner.
6) Payment from Park Township Received: Jim received a check ($84) from Park Township for our astronomy program in October. The check will be transferred to Peter at the upcoming December meeting.
Jim Reier – president